1. COLLECTING INFORMATION
We may collect personal information about you from a number of sources, including the following:
- from you when you agree to take a service or product from us, which may include your name, email address and postal addres.
- from you when you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us, in which case this may tell us something about how you use our services
2. USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
2.1 Codeyo Ltd. will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to identify you when you contact us;
- to help identify accounts, services and/or products which you could have from us or selected partners from time to time;
- to help administer, and contact you about improved administration of, any accounts, services and products we have provided before, or provide now or in the future;
- to carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including with transactional information), conduct research, including creating statistical and testing information;
- to help to prevent and detect fraud or loss;
- to contact you in any way (including mail, email, telephone, text or multimedia messages) about products and services offered by us and/or selected partners unless you have previously asked us not to do so.
2.2 We may allow other people and organisations to use information we hold about you for the purpose of providing services you have asked for, as part of the process of selling our business, or if we have been legitimately asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings. From time to time, these service providers and organisations may be outside the European Economic Area in countries that do not have the same standards of protection for personal data as the UK. We will, however, always use every reasonable effort to ensure sufficient protections are in place to safeguard your personal information.
2.3 We may monitor and record communications with you (including phone conversations and emails) for quality assurance and compliance reasons.
2.4 We may check your details with fraud prevention agencies. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this. We may use and search these records to trace debtors, recover debt, prevent fraud and manage your accounts.
2.5 Where you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that you have provided them with the information set out in these provisions and that they have not objected to such use of their personal information.
3. THE INTERNET
3.1 If you communicate with us using the Internet, we may occasionally email you about our services and products. When you first give us personal information through our website, we will normally give you the opportunity to say whether you would prefer us not to keep you informed of other products and services by email. However, you can always send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time if you change your mind.
3.2 Please remember that communications over the Internet, such as emails and webmails (messages sent through a website), are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may go through a number of countries before they are delivered – this is the nature of the Internet. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
3.3 We may use ‘cookies’ to monitor how people use our site. This helps us to understand how our customers and potential customers use our website so we can develop and improve the design, layout and function of the sites.
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive, which records how you have used a website. This means that when you go back to that website, it can give you tailored options based on the information it has stored about your last visit. You can normally alter the settings of your browser to prevent it from accepting cookies.
3.3.1 Google Cookies
1. Analytics : This allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on website. The information is depersonalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website, and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
2. AdWords : Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
3. Remarketing : We use remarketing code to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future. This data is retained during 30 days.
Or you can write to us at:
Ascendas ITPB SEZ
Whitefield Road 560066